Hey all-
I am glad I am part of something now, a freaking blog. I am off to old KU for law school in a few weeks. It should be stimulating. I am still getting over my really weird ailment where an infection radomly sprouted up in my femur and started eating away my bone. I have a bad-ass scar from the surgery. Anyway I should be off the crutches just in time for school.
I say KC, you say Royals! First place is pretty damn exciting (are the Mets in last?).
I am curious to see what is shaking with the rest of the crew. I heard Maureen has been doing some berry harvesting and subsequent baking. How are things with Rich and the job Lisa? Matthew, where the hell are you? These are all pertinent issues the blog can clarify. You have done all of us a great service Jon.
Bobby
I am glad I am part of something now, a freaking blog. I am off to old KU for law school in a few weeks. It should be stimulating. I am still getting over my really weird ailment where an infection radomly sprouted up in my femur and started eating away my bone. I have a bad-ass scar from the surgery. Anyway I should be off the crutches just in time for school.
I say KC, you say Royals! First place is pretty damn exciting (are the Mets in last?).
I am curious to see what is shaking with the rest of the crew. I heard Maureen has been doing some berry harvesting and subsequent baking. How are things with Rich and the job Lisa? Matthew, where the hell are you? These are all pertinent issues the blog can clarify. You have done all of us a great service Jon.
Bobby

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home