Hi guys - Wow, I'm totally amazed by all of this. I must admit I'm not a very frequent email checker, and I hadn't looked at this whole blog thing til now - whoa. Seems like a pretty good idea for us...
Anyway, it sounds like everyone's doing exciting things - new jobs, moving, having shows written about you, oh my gosh! Lisa, did I read that he's going to move in with you???
Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't get to see those of you who were just in town recently - normally I don't have a life, but I actually have lately. My big news is that I just booked my flight to the Philippines to visit Heidi and Mike. I'll be gone for 2 whole weeks - I'm so excited! And scared, too, but it's sort of going to be my independent adventure, so I think it will be good for me since I've never really done anything on my own.
Hunter and I did fun wedding stuff today, which was great! Just so you all know, the date is Feb 21, so I hope you are all making plans to come! We worked on cake stuff today and started registering, which Hunter has wanted to do since the day we got engaged. It was pretty sweet.
Work is work - busy, okay though. I'll be there a year in Sept, which will hopefully mean a fat raise. We'll see.
Fam is crazy as ever, but much more tolerable since I don't see them that much during the week.
Anyway, my life is pretty boring, so that's all that's going on. I'd love to hear back from you all. Glad to hear that everyone seems to be doing well!
Love you all
G
Anyway, it sounds like everyone's doing exciting things - new jobs, moving, having shows written about you, oh my gosh! Lisa, did I read that he's going to move in with you???
Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't get to see those of you who were just in town recently - normally I don't have a life, but I actually have lately. My big news is that I just booked my flight to the Philippines to visit Heidi and Mike. I'll be gone for 2 whole weeks - I'm so excited! And scared, too, but it's sort of going to be my independent adventure, so I think it will be good for me since I've never really done anything on my own.
Hunter and I did fun wedding stuff today, which was great! Just so you all know, the date is Feb 21, so I hope you are all making plans to come! We worked on cake stuff today and started registering, which Hunter has wanted to do since the day we got engaged. It was pretty sweet.
Work is work - busy, okay though. I'll be there a year in Sept, which will hopefully mean a fat raise. We'll see.
Fam is crazy as ever, but much more tolerable since I don't see them that much during the week.
Anyway, my life is pretty boring, so that's all that's going on. I'd love to hear back from you all. Glad to hear that everyone seems to be doing well!
Love you all
G

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home