Blog Diggers
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Hey all. I'm bringing my newly single ass to Kansas this weekend and next, so I hope some of you will be around.
-L-Kel
posted by Loop at
7:42 PM
<< Home
About
Have you put gross food in your mouth? Did you make the tape? Fill us in!
Previous
You guys used to think you were cool for eating a ...
Happy Birthday Matt!!-Lisa
Teresa and I got a house!It's a spacious 900 squar...
Hey kiddies. I'm going to be in KC this weekend. ...
Today should be a day of mourning...http://www.cnn...
Last week I was in Kansas City, then Minneapolis, ...
Anybody going to be around Miami this summer?Leevon
Teresa and I are driving to KC tomorrow and we'll ...
I think most of you probably got my email, but my ...
I like this new Blogger setup. Swank. So, Mo and...