Blog Diggers

Thursday, July 07, 2005

As you have probably noticed, I changed some things about the blog. When I set the blog up initially, blogger didn't offer it's own commenting system, so I used one from Haloscan. There are a few problem with Haloscan though: a) the free version only displays comments from a few months back - go back to a post from a year ago, for example, and you'll see no comments, and b) it's been flaky lately. Awhile back, however, blogger came up with their own (free) commenting system. So from here on out, any new post will use the blogger comments for commenting, while the old posts will still have their old haloscan comments. This shouldn't require any changed behavior on your part when commenting or anything, but comments will look a little different.

In order to do this, I had to change the template. I figured it was time for a new look anyway. By the way, I may as well get all the blog housekeeping stuff out of the way: if you forgot the name and pw to log-in, post a comment or email me saying so and I'll email it to you. Also, if you'd like, you can set up your own blogger account at blogger.com and then I can add you as an author to this blog so you can log-in under your own name and post as yourself rather than "Loop" (just like I'm doing here with this post.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home