So I tried to post this a couple days ago, but it apparently didn't work. Anyway, I am on a three week break from nursing school! Yeah! Jon and I went to Chicago last weekend & it was great. I know that many of you have been there before, but this was our first time. The weather was so nice...there were thousands of people out laying on the beach & the water was such a pretty color (it looked like someone poured dye in it). It looked much like Florida with all the people swimming, playing volleyball and BBQing. I don't know if anyone will be interested, but I propose that we all meet in Chicago next summer. It is the closest that some of us are to a beach-like city, it's kind of in the middle, and some of us could drive there so we would also have access to a car. Would anyone be interested? I know it probably won't happen unless I plan it, given our past track record, so I will commit to planning it (or something else if there are other ideas) if there is interest.
I know that Jon mentioned that we moved into a duplex. It is so nice & roomy, plenty of space for several visitors! Anyway, our new address is below so please update your address book if you have one:
3205 43rd Ave S. Minneapolis, MN 55406
612-331-4656 (same as before)
Jon and I will be home the last week in August. If anyone is free, let us know, we can hang out! Please keep posting, I'm enjoying reading the postings!
~Teresa
I know that Jon mentioned that we moved into a duplex. It is so nice & roomy, plenty of space for several visitors! Anyway, our new address is below so please update your address book if you have one:
3205 43rd Ave S. Minneapolis, MN 55406
612-331-4656 (same as before)
Jon and I will be home the last week in August. If anyone is free, let us know, we can hang out! Please keep posting, I'm enjoying reading the postings!
~Teresa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home