Speaking of Bulcock, last Saturday night we were all tying one on at Hunter's bachelor party and he Cock was in full effect. Hunter and I were sitting at a table having a drink when Beaty and Andy brought a suprise. Andrew said, "Hey Bobby, look what we brought you." I turned around and Andy shouted, "The COCK!" Sure enough there was Bulcock, cigarettes in tow. The Cock and I discussed the Royals and umpiring. Bulcock told me he started smoking at 15. I knew it. We told him that Hunter was getting married and he responed, "No f-ing way". By the way, the Cock is applying at small schools trying to be a Dean of students (ala cheese from Old School) and he is still umpiring. He says hello. He will be at Manicotti night next year. We also so Jimmy West. Seriously!! He has a girl friend.
Bobby
Bobby

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home