Guys,
I am totally addicted to this new site, www.dogster.com. Everyone needs to register their pup. It is awesome. My dog is already friends with Mike Liskow's dog, and beleive or not, Justin Guarini's pooch. Guarini says Clay Aiken is thinking about joining. HOOK IT UP! It is so cool. All day at school I sit in the computer lab and try to find matches for my pup. My dog's interests are "jeopardy, Richard Marx, pottery, fantasy baseball and licking his sack." I am dead serious guys, give it a whirl.
Oh, in an unrelated matter, screw Roy, Vitale, Digger, Bilas and all the haters that keep permeating the world with hate. Rock Chalk!
Bobby
I am totally addicted to this new site, www.dogster.com. Everyone needs to register their pup. It is awesome. My dog is already friends with Mike Liskow's dog, and beleive or not, Justin Guarini's pooch. Guarini says Clay Aiken is thinking about joining. HOOK IT UP! It is so cool. All day at school I sit in the computer lab and try to find matches for my pup. My dog's interests are "jeopardy, Richard Marx, pottery, fantasy baseball and licking his sack." I am dead serious guys, give it a whirl.
Oh, in an unrelated matter, screw Roy, Vitale, Digger, Bilas and all the haters that keep permeating the world with hate. Rock Chalk!
Bobby

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home