Hey there! It seems as though no one is posting anymore. Hopefully all of you are still checking the blog. Jon was telling me that a few of you were discussing a group trip while in Atlanta for the wedding. I don't know if any of you would be up for it or not, but it would be really fun to meet in Minnesota and go up north this winter and rent a cabin. There are some awesome resorts where you can downhill or cross country ski, snow shoe, snow mobile, dog sledding and much more. We could get a cabin with several rooms, hot tub, kitchen, deck, etc. for a good price if we have a good number of people coming. One of the resorts that I have been wanting to visit is at the website www.lutsenresort.com to stay in a poplar river condo. There are pics.
Jon and I have been wanting to go for a couple of winters now. It would be so fun if we could all go!
Post your thoughts.
~ Teresa
Jon and I have been wanting to go for a couple of winters now. It would be so fun if we could all go!
Post your thoughts.
~ Teresa

9 Comments:
If I were to go, February is probably the best time for me I think. Would we just fly into Minneapolis?
By
Anonymous, at 12:16 PM
Yeah, flying into Mpls would work and then we could drive from here. Depending on how many people come though, it'd probably be good if at least someone else drove since we only have one car - or we could rent a van or something I suppose.
By
Anonymous, at 5:46 PM
February- perfect timing. I'll bring my mukluks and parka.
By
Anonymous, at 1:17 PM
oh, that sounds fun. i am sure i could get a few days off if we went in feb. bet we would have to rent a van as if most of us are flying in, i am not sure we'd have another car to drive!
-maureen
By
Loop, at 7:28 PM
The condos look fab. I don't even care if I go skiing or anything.
By
Anonymous, at 8:07 AM
I am excited that some of you are interested in going! The great thing is that you can take the light rail from the airport to our house which is only 2 blocks away. Of course we could also meet you at the station with our car so you wouldn't have to walk in the cold and possibly snow.
Who do we think would really be interested in coming? I'm curious for numbers so I could provide some sort of amount on the cabin. How many days would you want to be here? I thought maybe late Thurs-Sun would be good. Give me your thoughts.
Teresa
By
Loop, at 8:13 AM
Unfortunately I think we'll have to sit this one out. Between Kansas City this Christmas and our teaching shedule we won't be able to make it.
By
Anonymous, at 6:58 PM
Kevin and I might be able to come depending on his class schedule...It sounds really fun! Something different for most of us, I'm sure...
The mere thought of Kevin in snow shoes would be worth the trip. :)
-Lana
By
Loop, at 11:02 AM
I don't know what the plans are for the trip but I don't think Brian and I will be able to make any trips. Since we should be moving in Dec. who knows what our life will be like.
I am so sorry. But we would love to try and plan a trip another time
Stephanie and Brian
By
Anonymous, at 8:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home