I found this webpage that generates anagrams for you. I put a link to it over on the right side of the page. Just for the hell of it I tried out a bunch of our names. Some, like Chris' name and my name, produce nothing interesting, but some of them are really funny. It will only take so many letters, so I had to abbreviate some of our names. Here's what I came up with:
Teresa Denk - Naked Steer, Skater Eden
Bobby O'Connor - Bronco Nob Boy, Corny Bob Boon, Booby Corn Nob
Lisa Kelly - A Silly Elk, Yale Skill
"Mo" Seferovich - Cohesive Form, Service of Ohm, Chief Servomo, Mo Fresh Voice, I Smooch Fever
Hunter Kephart - Rather Pet Hunk, Park He The Runt, Park The Hunter, Tapp the Err Hunk
Shannon Coughlin- Lansing Hooch Nun, Nun Hang His Colon, Shag Lunch in Noon
Becky Henkhaus - Shaky Bee Chunk, Becky A She Hunk
Leevon Grant - Lager Vent On, Get Ron Navel, Green Van Lot
Gretchen "Dhaus" - Detach Her Guns, Sacred Hen Thug, He'd Stench a Rug, Dance the Shrug
Teresa Denk - Naked Steer, Skater Eden
Bobby O'Connor - Bronco Nob Boy, Corny Bob Boon, Booby Corn Nob
Lisa Kelly - A Silly Elk, Yale Skill
"Mo" Seferovich - Cohesive Form, Service of Ohm, Chief Servomo, Mo Fresh Voice, I Smooch Fever
Hunter Kephart - Rather Pet Hunk, Park He The Runt, Park The Hunter, Tapp the Err Hunk
Shannon Coughlin- Lansing Hooch Nun, Nun Hang His Colon, Shag Lunch in Noon
Becky Henkhaus - Shaky Bee Chunk, Becky A She Hunk
Leevon Grant - Lager Vent On, Get Ron Navel, Green Van Lot
Gretchen "Dhaus" - Detach Her Guns, Sacred Hen Thug, He'd Stench a Rug, Dance the Shrug

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home