Hello all-
So, here it is-March 17 and I am inside Blogger for the first time EVER! (Thank you Jon) Blogger will never be the same from here on out. Let me give you an example: on an average day at school I confiscate about 7 paper airplanes, 15 notes about "smacking booty", 22 broken pencils that have been thrown, 46 crayons that have been thrown, 126 pieces of candy, suspend 1-2 students, sit down for 8.3 seconds, have 12 minutes for lunch, yell for 1-2 hours, tell students to stop talking and pay attention 84 times (not joking), tell students to stop running around the room and sit down in their seats 32 times (not joking), and finally do a little teaching. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in my new life as a teacher. I have stories that I cannot even comprehend at the end of the day. Outside of school, I lead a quiet life of sipping tea and reading Thoreau.
Hope you all are doing well. Tmrw I'm off to Puerto Vallarta with the family for our first family of 5 vacation. Keep it real. Peace out.
-Andrew
So, here it is-March 17 and I am inside Blogger for the first time EVER! (Thank you Jon) Blogger will never be the same from here on out. Let me give you an example: on an average day at school I confiscate about 7 paper airplanes, 15 notes about "smacking booty", 22 broken pencils that have been thrown, 46 crayons that have been thrown, 126 pieces of candy, suspend 1-2 students, sit down for 8.3 seconds, have 12 minutes for lunch, yell for 1-2 hours, tell students to stop talking and pay attention 84 times (not joking), tell students to stop running around the room and sit down in their seats 32 times (not joking), and finally do a little teaching. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in my new life as a teacher. I have stories that I cannot even comprehend at the end of the day. Outside of school, I lead a quiet life of sipping tea and reading Thoreau.
Hope you all are doing well. Tmrw I'm off to Puerto Vallarta with the family for our first family of 5 vacation. Keep it real. Peace out.
-Andrew

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home