Hi folks. So Lisa and I were chatting last night and decided we really need to get going on planning a trip for us to meet up in Vegas. Is Labor Day a good time? Would it be better if we did it earlier, later... Post your suggestions.
I am thinking Thurs/Fri- Sun/Mon, come and go as you please. Tickets are usually cheap, maybe even super cheap if we went in the summer since we'd be headed to the desert. In order to get this planned, we need your suggestions. Maybe you don't even want to go to Vegas and would rather camp in my new RV (as long as you can drive, I know)--just tell me what you want.
Have a great week!
-Mo
I am thinking Thurs/Fri- Sun/Mon, come and go as you please. Tickets are usually cheap, maybe even super cheap if we went in the summer since we'd be headed to the desert. In order to get this planned, we need your suggestions. Maybe you don't even want to go to Vegas and would rather camp in my new RV (as long as you can drive, I know)--just tell me what you want.
Have a great week!
-Mo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home