Hello there long lost friends! Just posting to see what your turkey day plans are. My schedule kind of sucks this year as I have to work the Saturday after Thanksgiving. However, I arrive in KC the evening of November 19th and leave Friday afternoon, November 25th. Let me know who is going to be around. I can't wait to see you all and you of course are welcome to the Kelly household Thursday evening for Kelly family leftovers!
Love,
L
Love,
L

9 Comments:
It looks like splitting of holidays begins this year. I won't be home until Christmas. Have fun guys!
By
Anonymous, at 4:30 PM
Teresa and I won't be home until Christmas either, unfortunately. Hope everyone's doing well!
By
Anonymous, at 6:03 PM
I'll be in the mix.
K-Garb
By
Anonymous, at 7:47 PM
Brian and I will be around.
Steph
By
Anonymous, at 3:42 PM
I should be around most of the weekend.
Bobby
By
Anonymous, at 8:35 AM
I just wanted everyone to know that Brian and I are forsure moving to Indiana right after Christmas. We have already switched our phone numbers. Mine is (219)210-8886. That way when people come home they know how to reach us.
Stephanie
By
Anonymous, at 2:17 PM
Happy belated birthday Lisa! I hope you did something fun last night!
By
Anonymous, at 6:32 PM
I'll be back for Thanksgiving. I'm looking to dominate some Scene It. Call me.
Dustin Falsetta
check out my webpage-
http://www.co.douglas.ne.us/dept/sheriff/services/warrants/eachwarrant.php?id=90003758
By
Anonymous, at 8:42 AM
Thanks for the birthday wishes! You remembered before Steph! (Oh - sorry Steph. I had to do it.)
See you all soon!
By
Anonymous, at 6:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home