Hey folks! I wanted to let those of you who care know that I started my new job with Big Brothers Big Sisters last week! I have been coming home absolutely exhausted and since I end up on the phone or on email a lot, that is the last thing I want to do when I get home. I really love what I am doing, even though I am working harder now than I ever have before! I am really enjoying the kids; they continually give me what I need to make it through the day. I find it somewhat surprising though since I have never worked with kids before; yes there are times I want to tell them to sit on their hands and shut the hell up, but its mostly all good:)
Anyway, with the new job its likely I'll be home for Thanksgiving, but Christmas is still up in the air for me... Know I think of you all often. Talk to you later.
Best,
Maureen
Anyway, with the new job its likely I'll be home for Thanksgiving, but Christmas is still up in the air for me... Know I think of you all often. Talk to you later.
Best,
Maureen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home