hello all, I have read all the archives and I am now caught up on the blog. Yeah! I am hating teaching right now. I have the class from hell and hellish parents too. Other than that I am fine here in the big and exciting KC. I have a new addition to my family, her name is Ally. She is my new kitty, I found her outside in the cold and now her and Lizzy are best friends, my two cat family. Brian and I are wonderful. He is basically living with me, but still paying his loser roommates rent, but I am working on getting the money instead:)
It was great to read about everybody. I miss you all.
Stephanie... AKA laughing stephanie
(Some of you will be recieveing Flat Stanley's soon, yeah! )
It was great to read about everybody. I miss you all.
Stephanie... AKA laughing stephanie
(Some of you will be recieveing Flat Stanley's soon, yeah! )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home