Blog Diggers

Friday, October 17, 2003

Hey everyone. I figured I hadn't put up an actual post about what is going on with me in a while, so here I go. Nothing too exciting really. Rich comes a week from Monday, so I am very excited for that. I got my first official New York driver's license and I look like I weigh about 200 pounds and have a double chin. I don't get it. The show is doing pretty well and looks like it will probably get picked up for the whole year. I think I'm going to start taking classes in the spring to get my appraisal certificate through NYU school of continuing ed. You have to take 9 classes, so I will probably take my time getting it, but it sounds like it will be nice to have but not the stress, money, and work of getting my master's degree. I'll be home for Thanksgiving and for a week over Christmas. Christmas Eve-Eve is still on!! Mark your calendars!
Love,
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home