Blog Diggers

Saturday, October 18, 2003

So Lisa, I was highly disappointed to see yet another shot of "KU" filmed at some random location. First "About Schmidt" and now this. I did appreciate the Rock Chalk Chant however. So anyway, I guess I can give a little update about my life here in Tucson. I've just started my second lab rotation and I'm finally done with mid-terms, so that's good. I think the highlight of my lab work so far has been measuring tumors in mice, euthanizing them, and then cutting off their legs to get their bone marrow. No really, it's not as glamorous as it sounds!
Tucson is nice enough I guess. That is if you enjoy temperatures in the upper 90's in the middle of October, which I personally don't. My boyfriend, Greg, is flying down in less than two weeks to celebrate our first anniversary and I can't wait! The long distance thing really blows as I'm sure Lisa can attest to. I really enjoy reading about everyone's lives this way so keep posting!
Love,
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home