Blog Diggers

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Hey everyone. I'm sitting here at work, all caught up, and thought that I'd post. Work is going well...it's a little rough staying up all night, but I am getting used to it. Now I don't know if I will ever want to work the hectic day time hours again. We'll see.

So, a trip to Vegas. After asking around, I think that I could probably get off work the weekend of labor day. I'm already working Easter and it's every other holiday that I have to work so it should work out ok. I would probably have a hard time getting off work for an extended period of time during the summer, but I could definitely do something on one of my weekends off if labor day is not going to work. Of course, Jon is just a student and has every weekend off in the summer...not fair. Anyway, I think that it would be fun if we could work this out. What is everyone else thinking?

Hope you are all having a great week. I sure am enjoying the nice Minnesota spring weather.

Love-T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home