Blog Diggers

Monday, March 06, 2006

Hi guys!

Love,
Lisa

6 Comments:

  • Hello! How is everyone? Brian and I have been busy working on our house. I got a 3rd grade teaching job in Feb. So I have been really buys, but loving it! What is everyone else up to?
    Steph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

  • Steph, I really thought we would get more responses, but nada. So sad. I think it is my month of hanging with the KS friends since it was Shannon's birthday last weekend, I'm going to see Steph this weekend, and Bobby comes here at the end of the month. That's all I do.

    Love,
    L

    By Blogger Loop, at 1:55 PM  

  • Hey Stephanie and Lisa (at least). Steph, congrats on the job. Glad to hear things are moving along for you guys. Teresa and I will be in town this weekend. Anyone else?

    By Blogger Jon, at 3:14 PM  

  • Hi Jon! Nope, not going home this weekend but I am going home over Easter, so maybe some of you jokers will be there then. I get in April 14th and leave the 18th. Miss you all!

    Love,
    L

    By Blogger Loop, at 9:50 AM  

  • We will be home April 8th and then April 21st. But probably not for Easter, but maybe. ???
    Jon how is everything going with you guys? Keeping really busy, I am sure.
    I am ready for the summer. I have heard that in the summer Michigan City is the place to be. We are close by the beach and I plan to spend most of my time there. :)
    What is everyone else up to???
    Miss you all
    Steph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM  

  • Lisa,
    It was so great to have you visit!
    steph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home