Hey loop diggers,
I hope you are doing well. Now that I again have email at my house, I have been checking the 'blog' more frequently and have decided we just don't post enough! Anyway, mostly, I wanted to let you know that I'll be in KC May 20-28...if you are going to be around, let me know, I'd love to hang out one night.
-Mo
I hope you are doing well. Now that I again have email at my house, I have been checking the 'blog' more frequently and have decided we just don't post enough! Anyway, mostly, I wanted to let you know that I'll be in KC May 20-28...if you are going to be around, let me know, I'd love to hang out one night.
-Mo

12 Comments:
Mo-
I will be around until the 23rd. I am up to hang. Hit me up.
Bobby
By
Anonymous, at 7:48 PM
Cool- I'd love to hang out and catch up. I think you're even graduating in May?!? I was just with some of my other lawyer friends tonight and we were talking about how lawyers select jurys..fascinating. Anyway, I don't think I have your #...will you email it to me?
-Mo
By
Loop, at 10:48 PM
Alas, I will not be there. However, I'll be home June 15-19 (Father's Day Weekend) so if any of you are around then...
What is new with everyone? Although it looks like just Mo and Bobby check the blog and I actually talk to them...
By
Anonymous, at 8:54 AM
Hey Guys. Hilary and I are coming in June 1st to the 8th. We're going to be at the lake for a few days during our trip home. It seems like all of us are going to miss each other by a few days. I'll also be back in July for week.
By
Anonymous, at 6:19 PM
Oh that is such a bummer. I'll be in July 16-23rd, but most of that time will be at the lake as well.
-Lisa
By
Loop, at 1:56 PM
Hey guys! I have no idea when we will be home again but I know that it will be sometime this summer. Fortunately, we don't have to pay for plane tickets so our trips can be more spontaneous. I miss seeing all of you and hearing about what's going on in your lives. We have boring lives as old married people. Lisa and Bobby-I saw your "my space" pages. Are you both dating people? Tell me more...
I wish that I had exciting news to pass on. Maybe someday soon.
Love and miss you all.
Teresa
By
Loop, at 8:59 AM
I am not seeing anyone. I must have mixed that one up. As for Lisa, I think she is dating Jon Flann.
-Bobby
By
Anonymous, at 9:49 AM
No, it's not Jon Flann. It is actually Preston. Bobby -- I heard a rumor that you were thinking of switching teams. Is this true?
-Lisa
By
Loop, at 12:01 PM
Bobby, is Howard Zinn really one of your heroes? Chris, does this disappoint you?
By
Anonymous, at 12:15 PM
Thinking about it. I am gonzo. Dale Mathey and I had a chance encounter in the log cabin at the Antioch Park playground. Ever since, well, it's been on. I also have a man crush on Howard Zinn.
Bob-man
By
Anonymous, at 10:18 AM
I know nothing is better than me
serenading you on the piano while Jon
gets down on the skin flute. You are a
true music lover.
By
Anonymous, at 4:56 PM
Hmm...someone's been drinking on this Saturday night.
By
Anonymous, at 5:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home