Hello friends! Jon and I finally have some good news to share with all of you...we are going to be parents! Our baby is due February 7, 2007, which seems so very far away, but I'm sure the time will pass quickly. We will have our first ultrasound tomorrow to see if everything is growing properly so we are excited to see our little embryo :) We are probably going to set up a website for the baby to share updates and pictures, once we have it set up it will likely be baby.smajda.com, but we'll let you all know.
We'll be home this coming weekend, June 15-18, but will not be home again until September. We'd love to see you all over Christmas but we probably won't be home until after the 25th.
Hope you are all doing well. We are so excited to share this news with all of you and can't wait to meet our little one in 7 1/2 months!
Love,
Teresa and Jon
We'll be home this coming weekend, June 15-18, but will not be home again until September. We'd love to see you all over Christmas but we probably won't be home until after the 25th.
Hope you are all doing well. We are so excited to share this news with all of you and can't wait to meet our little one in 7 1/2 months!
Love,
Teresa and Jon

5 Comments:
Congratulations guys! That's exciting news!
By
Anonymous, at 7:36 PM
Congrats again! Such great news!
-Lisa
By
Loop, at 9:07 AM
How exciting! I am so happy for you guys:)
Stephanie
By
Anonymous, at 4:29 PM
I am so happy for you two. I hope to see you guys this weekend. Congrats again. Have you thought about "Robert Lawrence"? Just an idea. Or Jon, perhaps Rogers Nelson.
Bob-man
By
Anonymous, at 5:50 PM
Congratulations, I hope you have a smooth and easy pregnancy! Can't wait to see updates on the baby website!
Becky
By
Loop, at 7:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home