posted by Loop at 4:44 PM
Congrats!We were just wondering yesterday if you knew yet.
By Anonymous, at 5:21 PM
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. How very exciting:) Stephanie
By Anonymous, at 5:55 PM
Congratulations! That's great news. Don't let her near that Tanner! I hear he's trouble.
By Anonymous, at 6:13 PM
yes, big congrats! glad she turned the right way this time:)-maureen
By Anonymous, at 9:59 PM
Congrats Teresa. Also, I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!!Bobby
By Anonymous, at 5:55 AM
Yea! Congratulations you two! I can't wait to meet the lovely lady.And, of course, I hope you had a fabulous birthday.Love,Lisa
By Loop, at 7:43 AM
Post a Comment << Home
Have you put gross food in your mouth? Did you make the tape? Fill us in!
6 Comments:
Congrats!
We were just wondering yesterday if you knew yet.
By
Anonymous, at 5:21 PM
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. How very exciting:)
Stephanie
By
Anonymous, at 5:55 PM
Congratulations! That's great news. Don't let her near that Tanner! I hear he's trouble.
By
Anonymous, at 6:13 PM
yes, big congrats! glad she turned the right way this time:)
-maureen
By
Anonymous, at 9:59 PM
Congrats Teresa. Also, I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!!
Bobby
By
Anonymous, at 5:55 AM
Yea! Congratulations you two! I can't wait to meet the lovely lady.
And, of course, I hope you had a fabulous birthday.
Love,
Lisa
By
Loop, at 7:43 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home